BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2009年6月28日星期日

Cha1 bo1 cha1 bo1

Nw forget about d ATC stuff
I will continue it nex time
One of my best fren,Mok MOk
presented a powerful song
at her teacher's mini concert!
I m so proud of her!///
So...
i skiped my swimmin lesson
jus to enjoy my fren's
presentation tat Sunday!
She, a guitar boy n a piano gal
sang !
We lyk dis song
so i was so excited when i heard tat!
It took me alot of time
jus to find the correct place!
Ive nt visitin komtar 4 years!
finally wit mok's help
I gt there n there still left ten more minutes
So we waited outsite
We found a centre seat for 3 of us
(me, my mom n my sis)
bt i din c mok
maybe she is preparing I guess
the presentations r all nice
bt nt include d horrible
tat gal forgot d lyrics
n nt onli once
even her tempo is terrible
even I cn sing better than her
at least i cn remember all d lyrics///
I lyk d violins n pianos d most
they were veri talented!
FINALLY~SHOW TIME~
MOK MOK step up d stage!!!><><
Her powerful voice rocked the auditorium!
She came to my seat
after d presentation
We talked about her show
n tat i m reali proud of her
She saw d video
or actually she heard it
A few days later
she wans me to post the video
So she cn grab it
bt my com failed...
Lastly...
MOK MOK!
I LOVE U!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cherilyn 说...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

匿名 说...

Hey,Dian Dian!Almost 1 month liao why no update new things?
(\'o'/)